Sunday, August 16, 2009

To sleep or not to sleep

Heavens...I don't know what to think about anything. Today, I slept all day long--went to bed about 2:00 a.m., got up for a bit around 11:00 a.m., went back to sleep until 7:00 p.m. The day before, I was unable to sleep--didn't fall asleep until 7:00 a.m. Whee. Tonight, I couldn't remember the word "bed" and had to refer to "the part of the truck behind the cab" when I was talking to my mom. How is it that a string of words will come to me and the simplest things are just gone? Awesome.

I don't know what to do about the "future". Right now, I'm waiting for the antibiotics to "work"/do something/whatever. Maybe the appt with the infectious disease doctor will turn up something. Maybe he'll tell me chronic Lyme is a hoax. Either way, fun fun.

Will I ever be able to do things again that bring in an income?